A) CURRENT RENTAL COSTS
1) One-bedroom – $1,250.00
2) One-bedroom End Unit (w/ extra window) – $1,300.00
3) Two-bedroom – $1,500.00
1) Each person over the age of eighteen who will be residing in the apartment must complete an application.
2) Each applicant must provide a government issued photo ID. If application is approved, a copy of the ID is required for retention in your tenant file.
3) Each applicant must provide a minimum of two years rental history or home ownership, whichever is applicable. Evictions, poor payment history, poor housekeeping practices, destructive or abusive behavior will be grounds for denial.
4) A criminal background check will be conducted on each applicant that has passed the initial background check. Any criminal convictions will result in the denial of the application.
1) Minimum income requirements:
(a) One-bedroom – $850.00/wk ($44,500 annually)
(b) Two-bedroom – $990.00/wk ($51,500 annually)
2) Each applicant must be able to prove income (i.e., pay stubs, tax returns, bank accounts or other verifiable proof of income or assets).
3) Combined income of roommates will be considered, provided each applicant meets 67% of the qualifying income.
4) Applicant requiring a co-signer will not be considered.
1) Occupancy limit for a one-bedroom apartment is two people.
2) Occupancy limit for a two-bedroom apartment is four people.
Submitting Your Application
The submission of a completed application does not guarantee or hold an apartment for you. An apartment will only be made available, once the application is approved, the lease is signed by all parties, the utilities are transferred to your name and the security deposit and first month’s rent is received.